True Debate of our Time: Democracy or Republic, What do they mean?
- “When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
- We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. -Thomas Jefferson
“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.” -Thomas Jefferson
Collectivism v Individualism Intro: Democracy or Republic: Part 1
The Nature and Origin of Human Rights: Part 2
Group Supremacy: Part 3
Coercion vs Freedom: Part 4
Equality and Inequality under Law: Part 5
Proper Role of Government: Part 6
Who is Behind Tea Party Cyber Attacks?
- The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. -Thomas Jefferson
- I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. -Thomas Jefferson
- Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have … The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases. -Thomas Jefferson
LisaInTX Current Top Posts
- Fall of America and The Rise of The Antichrist: Lindsey Williams explains with Alex Jones
- Living on Borrowed Time: Gerald Celente warns us
- Human Pastime is now deemed Institutional Racism by the Left Loons!
- Bilderbergers: Creating a New World Order or completing “Work of the Ages”?
- Per UN, 2010: Year of Biodiversity? Is “ALL Human Activity causing Diversity of Life on Earth to be lost’?
- Mexico files law suit against AZ? WTH?
- Ritual Animal Sacrifice to be re-instated in Jerusalem 2010?