Civil Rights advocate or Opportunist and Fraud?
“By controlling key political positions, we will control legislation. By controlling key media positions, we will control what people think. With a generation or two to work with, we will control the country.” – Morris Dees, 1970
By Bob Uruh —“A private activist organization apparently is picking up where the federal government left off when the Department of Homeland Security issued its “Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and ” warning that returning veterans and people in a long list of other categories were potential terrorists. Only the new warning, delivered recently to , sheriffs and other law enforcement personnel across the country, is lumping those dedicated to the constitutional principles on which the nation was founded together with crazed killers.
The fall 2009 “Intelligence Report” was issued recently by the Southern Poverty Law Center, where officials confirmed to WND it was published specifically for and delivered to law enforcement personnel across the nation. The SPLC did not respond to a WND request for other comment…..”
SPLC warns of “potential terrorism threats” from those who:
- Oppose abortion — legalized MURDER, (choice to use a contraceptive must be outdated thinking)
- Are returning veterans — We should approve when they Demonize our FAMILY Members that proudly serve our country
- Oppose same-sex marriage —Don’t say It’s sin & abomination to God & Un-natural in nature
- Oppose restrictions on firearms —So they can take them easier, attack on 2nd Amendment!
- Oppose lax immigration laws
- Oppose the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs
- Oppose continuation of free trade agreements —This is when FOREIGN countries are awarded American jobs
- Are suspect of foreign regimes–Kenites agenda is in our face, not “suspecting” we KNOW it is FACT.
- Fear Communist regimes –Communism is Satanism, Kenites agenda
- Oppose a “one world” government —HEADS UP, Kenites agenda
- Bemoan the decline of U.S. stature in the world —Obama and 99% of those elected are doing that very well for ALL of us, but morally without GOD, this nation has caused its own demise.
- Are upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India, and more — American’s don’t need the jobs right? We are JUST consumers now, made that way by those elected that DO NOT have our best interest in mind, only their own personal agendas of greed and power.
Victim of Smear Campaign Gets Even With Morris Dees
Morris Dees, who makes a lucrative career out of smearing many decent U.S. organizations, was visibly shaken at what he expected to be a sweetheart event when a pro-Southern group on his hit list challenged him on his lurid past, The Times Examiner of Greenville, S.C., reports.
Dees labeled the League of the South as racist and terrorist in publications put out by his Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and public statements.
But the League is racially neutral with members of different races, said Lexington attorney Larry Salley, a member of the board.
H.K. Edgetton of Black Mountain, a black man noted for supporting southern heritage, called Dees a poverty pimp during the question-and-answer period….
SPLC: Formed in the 1970’s
- Monitors the activities of what it calls “hate groups” in the United States
- Exaggerates the prevalence of white racism directed against American minorities
How the Southern Poverty Law Center profits from intolerance
“He’s the Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker of the civil rights movement”
Morris Dees— Child Molester, Pervert and Liar?
2003–Roy Moore’s Ten Commandments monument will see new life as a citizens’ group, American Veterans Standing for God and Country, takes the 5,280-pound piece of granite on a three-month national tour.
Those seeking removal of Moore’s monument were backed by the Southern Poverty Law Center and its nationally known leader, Morris Dees, who cross-examined the chief justice in federal court.
2005—Just a few months ago, this ranch was known as Camp Thunderbird the “headquarters of a paramilitary group” that promised to use force to keep illegal immigrants from sneaking across the border with Mexico.
Now, in a turnabout, the 70-acre property about two miles from the border is being given to ILLEGAL immigrants whom the group caught trying to enter the United States illegally.
The land transfer is being made to satisfy judgments in a lawsuit in which the immigrants had said that Casey Nethercott, the owner of the ranch and a former leader of the vigilante group Ranch Rescue, had harmed them.
“Certainly it’s poetic justice that these undocumented workers own this land,” said Morris S. Dees Jr., co-founder and chief trial counsel of the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala., which represented the immigrants in their lawsuit.
“He served as President Jimmy Carter’s national finance director in 1976, and as national finance chairman for Senator Ted Kennedy’s 1980 Democratic primary presidential campaign against Carter. His reward was that he could keep and use the fund raising mail lists from those campaigns. Those mail lists served as a marketing spring board for SPLC to send desperate pleas and alarms about Klansmen or various other impotent or almost extinct hate groups that were supposedly lurking in the donor’s very neighborhoods, poised to strike.”
The SPLC which has crusaded for the rights of blacks for 23 years, is controlled by whites. It has hired only two black staff attorneys in its history, both of whom left unhappy. 12 of 13 former Black employees interviewed by the Montgomery Advertiser complained they experienced or observed racial problems during their employment. Several said the SPLC was “more like a plantation.“—The Montgomery Advertiser. Feb. 13-14, 1994.
The SPLC is going to have to add itself to its list of hate groups!
“The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), has grabbed a very lucrative and seemingly permanent seat on the fundraising gravy train by smearing organizations it claims are “anti-immigrant hate groups.”
But recently the SPLC itself attacked an immigrant ethnic minority using the exact same language which, when used by other organizations, it denounces as hate speech and proof that they are nativist “hate groups.” The SPLC is going to have to add itself to its list of hate groups!”……–go to link below to read more—
Americans for Legal Immigration
There are so many good links, it’s hard to choose the best ones.