This is about Fascism and Communism STRAIGHT UP! and a wanna be dictator in the making! Wake up folks and see the history repeating itself. It is right in front of your eyes for those that CAN see.
The new ObamaCare is the emblem that Pelsoi must have mistaken for the swastika….she needs NEW contacts??
New World Order: Eugenics
In the mean time, let us compare a few things from American history, FDR 2nd bill of rights, and the Original Black Panther 10 point plan.
“The Economic Bill of Rights”
Excerpt from President Roosevelt’s January 11, 1944 message to the Congress of the United States on the State of the Union:
It is our duty now to begin to lay the plans and determine the strategy for the winning of a lasting peace and the establishment of an American standard of living higher than ever before known. We cannot be content, no matter how high that general standard of living may be, if some fraction of our people—whether it be one-third or one-fifth or one-tenth—is ill-fed, ill-clothed, ill-housed, and insecure.
This Republic had its beginning, and grew to its present strength, under the protection of certain inalienable political rights—among them the right of free speech, free press, free worship, trial by jury, freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures. They were our rights to life and liberty.
As our nation has grown in size and stature, however—as our industrial economy expanded—these political rights proved inadequate to assure us equality in the pursuit of happiness.
We have come to a clear realization of the fact that true individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. “Necessitous men are not free men.” People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.
In our day these economic truths have become accepted as self-evident. We have accepted, so to speak, a second Bill of Rights under which a new basis of security and prosperity can be established for all—regardless of station, race, or creed.
Among these are:
The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the nation;
The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation;
The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living;
The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad;
The right of every family to a decent home;
The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health;
The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment;
The right to a good education.
All of these rights spell security. And after this war is won we must be prepared to move forward, in the implementation of these rights, to new goals of human happiness and well-being.
America’s own rightful place in the world depends in large part upon how fully these and similar rights have been carried into practice for our citizens.Thomas Jefferson said “He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both.”
How FDR’s radical policies hurt Americans:
As we can see, FDR’s ‘plan’ is mirrored in the Ten Point plan held by the Black Panther’s of the 1960’s.
The Ten Point Plan (Original Black Panther Group from the 1960’s)
1. WE WANT FREEDOM. WE WANT POWER TO DETERMINE THE DESTINY OF OUR BLACK AND OPPRESSED COMMUNITIES. (We believe that Black and oppressed people will not be free until we are able to determine our destinies in our own communities ourselves, by fully controlling all the institutions which exist in our communities)
2. WE WANT FULL EMPLOYMENT FOR OUR PEOPLE. (We believe that the federal government is responsible and obligated to give every person employment or a guaranteed income. We believe that if the American businessmen will not give full employment, then the technology and means of production should be taken from the businessmen and placed in the community so that the people of the community can organize and employ all of its people and give a high standard of living.)
3. WE WANT AN END TO THE ROBBERY BY THE CAPITALISTS OF OUR BLACK AND OPPRESSED COMMUNITIES. (We believe that this racist government has robbed us and now we are demanding the overdue debt of forty acres and two mules. Forty acres and two mules were promised 100 years ago as restitution for slave labor and mass murder of Black people. We will accept the payment in currency which will be distributed to our many communities. The American racist has taken part in the slaughter of our fifty million Black people. Therefore, we feel this is a modest demand that we make.)
4. WE WANT DECENT HOUSING, FIT FOR THE SHELTER OF HUMAN BEINGS. (We believe that if the landlords will not give decent housing to our Black and oppressed communities, then housing and the land should be made into cooperatives so that the people in our communities, with government aid, can build and make decent housing for the people.)
5. WE WANT DECENT EDUCATION FOR OUR PEOPLE THAT EXPOSES THE TRUE NATURE OF THIS DECADENT AMERICAN SOCIETY. WE WANT EDUCATION THAT TEACHES US OUR TRUE HISTORY AND OUR ROLE IN THE PRESENT-DAY SOCIETY. (We believe in an educational system that will give to our people a knowledge of the self. If you do not have knowledge of yourself and your position in the society and in the world, then you will have little chance to know anything else.)
6. WE WANT COMPLETELY FREE HEALTH CARE FOR All BLACK AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE. (We believe that the government must provide, free of charge, for the people, health facilities which will not only treat our illnesses, most of which have come about as a result of our oppression, but which will also develop preventive medical programs to guarantee our future survival. We believe that mass health education and research programs must be developed to give all Black and oppressed people access to advanced scientific and medical information, so we may provide our selves with proper medical attention and care.)
7. WE WANT AN IMMEDIATE END TO POLICE BRUTALITY AND MURDER OF BLACK PEOPLE, OTHER PEOPLE OF COLOR, All OPPRESSED PEOPLE INSIDE THE UNITED STATES. (We believe that the racist and fascist government of the United States uses its domestic enforcement agencies to carry out its program of oppression against black people, other people of color and poor people inside the united States. We believe it is our right, therefore, to defend ourselves against such armed forces and that all Black and oppressed people should be armed for self defense of our homes and communities against these fascist police forces.)
8. WE WANT AN IMMEDIATE END TO ALL WARS OF AGGRESSION. (We believe that the various conflicts which exist around the world stem directly from the aggressive desire of the United States ruling circle and government to force its domination upon the oppressed people of the world. We believe that if the United States government or its lackeys do not cease these aggressive wars it is the right of the people to defend themselves by any means necessary against their aggressors)
9. WE WANT FREEDOM FOR ALL BLACK AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE NOW HELD IN U. S. FEDERAL, STATE, COUNTY, CITY AND MILITARY PRISONS AND JAILS. WE WANT TRIALS BY A JURY OF PEERS FOR All PERSONS CHARGED WITH SO-CALLED CRIMES UNDER THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY. (We believe that the many Black and poor oppressed people now held in United States prisons and jails have not received fair and impartial trials under a racist and fascist judicial system and should be free from incarceration. We believe in the ultimate elimination of all wretched, inhuman penal institutions, because the masses of men and women imprisoned inside the United States or by the United States military are the victims of oppressive conditions which are the real cause of their imprisonment. We believe that when persons are brought to trial they must be guaranteed, by the United States, juries of their peers, attorneys of their choice and freedom from imprisonment while awaiting trial.)
10. WE WANT LAND, BREAD, HOUSING, EDUCATION, CLOTHING, JUSTICE, PEACE AND PEOPLE’S COMMUNITY CONTROL OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY. (When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.)
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that, whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute a new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience hath shown that mankind are most disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But, when a long train of abuses and usurpation, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.”
During the time that this was written many injustices were still be committed on people of color. However, in current times, Most of theses issues have been addressed. However, many programs designed to help folks, have themselves become corrupt by the very ones that wanted their government to pay for the mistakes of its Nations early creation. When will it ever be enough?
When do people become responsible for THEIR OWN ACTIONS or INACTION?
We all make choices in life right or wrong. BUT it has BECOME MUCH too EASY to sit around and BLAME OTHERS for our lot in life instead of being accountable and taking responsibility for them ourselves. Bad things happen to Good people, but to blame everything on ANY ONE RACE or on a WHOLE GOVERNMENT OR ADMINISTRATION is a Deviation from the Truth and a Breeding ground for Hatred and Revolution. WE ARE AMERICANS!! United we Stand, Divided We Fall.
What is FEMA? It is NOT just what you think it is!
Ronald Reagan once said that “Freedom is a fragile thing and is only one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation for it only comes once to a people. Those who have known freedom and lost it have never known it again.”
This blog rocks! I gotta say, that I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,
A definite great read…
That is awesome that you found fellow Tea Partiers….let the tea flow freely!
Speaking of sovereignty…I heard or read something about sovereign citizens? I think we should Google that and see what we find. As I recall, all the states maintain power to themselves and are SEPARATE from the US/DC, except for those powers given them by the people.
That was GREAT!!!Well done. It is now added to the blog. :-}
Yes he was a dirty old man with a lot of brains..LOL
HI Karma. Good quote. LOL….Franklin had it going on huh? hahaaa
Thanks for the liberal report. Convenient that they seem to have NOT counted the massive killings by the gangs that have now joined the Obama Organization. Wonder what the stats are there?
Liked this quote
Never pick a fight with a man carrying a barrel of ink. Benjamin Franklin
Tellitlikeitis, that is scary shit, and the last thing we need, it would make martial law a reality!! Time to use brains not brawn!!
playing Taps in my head Fox
FOX – for god’s sake spare me the cannon tonight. Just quietly wrap the flag. Stay out of the kitchen. I sent in a cleanup crew and they will be working all night there. TX
Guys, I’m a pooped puppy. I have to go to bed. If you know the answer to my health care reform question would you leave it here for me?
My mother (died of) and her sister have had Alzheimer’s. I will probably go that route although a recent CAT scan showed no signs that signal but do not confirm the disease. Pray for me.
Thanks for having us Lisa. I am glad we are staying together. You have all become family to me – for the right side of my politically mongrel brain! Which way to the rail of this deck. Nice Texas Gun Boat Lisa. It’s been fun to get info from a ship so well fortified and secure.
Hi, everyone. I’m here. Exhausted from iReport and sick of my own voice. On Hannity, there was talk about euthanasia for people with dementia. Is that in either the Senate or House bills where there would be a cut off of funds for these cases or some other end?
Arlene you are usually up until the wee hours?? Do I need a shower, sniff sniff, YEP!
I just emailed Tellitlikeitis that we are here in the wolf den until the cat comes back. And that there home a schooling be real good to comes up wit quotes like that!! Very well said, time to bring back those values Fox, I think it is called morals and being a statesman rather than a blood sucking politician!!
Folks, i’m gonna retire for tonite. im going to a townhall meeting in the morning. will get w/y’all w/the results of that meeting. i hope i get to speak.
Hey everyone. Welcome to the home away from home. LOL
Glad you enjoyed the videos. I was tracelike last night after watching them all. Beck really had it going on and so much info I have reported fell in place for me.PS: I love that video of Hillary saying “Shame on you Barack Obama”…..hahahaaaa
Good to see you. I was wondering about you. I’d be happy to look at the info you have. You now have my email address so you can send it private if you’d like.
I LOVE that!! Obamaism!!! hahahaa
Hi Karma….I agree. Obama is knows it’s payback time to those that helped him get elected. Being Commander of Organizing is such tiring work!
The funny thing about politics is the main premise is survival, in Washington there really is no parties, just power, all these supporters of Boma, will run from the ship like rats if he continues to tank. Case in point, CARTER, when he was voted in not many cared for the Republicans, and they had the majority in the house and senate, but when Carter started to fail in there eyes, they left him the rope to hang himself and ushered in the Regan years! So like life the landscape is constantly changing, the patient soul with the pure motive will always win over the power of corruption. Damn that could be a good quote!! lol
The most revealing talking points on Oreilly was the AARP issue. I think that AARP led Obama into thinking they were behind him on this obamacare. I dont think Obama misspoke. AARP can not be trusted. They have lost credibility.
When I heard Obama say that AARP endorsed him obamacare, I called AARP immediately. AARP switched me to a pre-recorded message to go to their website for their public statement. They did not respond to my inquiry on the phone.
We are in for the fight of our life. I got a gut feeling that the dems are gonna shove this Obamacare down our throats. Look at how Sheila Jackson-Lee acted at the townhall meeting. Yeah, she’s the same clown who wanted congress to vote on a MJ award. Shelila ignored the woman at the podium by talking on the cell phone. What kind of mess is that?
Yes it will Belle, Boma is trying to outsmart the people, and in doing so is showing who and what he is, a smooth talking leftist liberal who wants to line the pockets of his constituency!!
Here you all are, well were here, Loved the Madison stuff Fox,
Here is the link for the O’Reilly Smack down on Obama Town Hall meeting. It was a set up folks.
What the heck wrong video. Can someone get it off of the Fox web page and post it for me. O’Reilly’s talking points. Thanks
Here is a link to the O’Rielly Smack down talking points on Obama.
Here is a link to the O’Rielly Smack down talking points on Obama.
Even the video I posted above shows Hillary new early on what a bold faced liar Obama is. That video says it all and I sure hope Fox will air that one 24/7.
Well O’Reilly sure as shooten did a Smack Down on Obama and the Democrats tonight. That talking points video would be a great one to post here but I am unable.
Some call it
I think we can add another word to the dictionary. That dirty word is:
We are the Majority in the Healthcare Debates:
Hillary Clinton speaks out against Obama:
Good Morning Lisa. Thank you for posting those revealing videos yesterday. Very interesting and yet never on the main stream news.
You do good research. And yes, history is being repeated.
You can do a research into our past of the time when American veterans (American Legion) were used to squelch speech. They used clubs & beat up folks. They got connected w/the union. I think that the “fascism” was used. I have been trying to find the links to that history. But Im sure you can find it.
Its getting so bad, sometimes I can barely talk or utter words.
I remember the times that townhall meetings barely had 20 folks attending. In the past, the lawmakers encouraged attendance. But now, & especially the democrats are blocking dissenters from attending.
So we are already headed in a bad direction real fast.
Lisa can we hang out here awhile or until we get banned.
Lisa, OMG, so well done. I will be by more often.
Thanks guys!!! :-]
All Hail America….may she survive the Obama Admin Holocaust!
I have found a new video regarding FEMA and added it above. WOW is all I can say.
Guten Tak Frau Lisa in Texas, very nicely done, you have been passed the torch, we will all follow Frau Lisa
2010 is coming and until then we need to do all we can to get the word out and open American eyes to the perils that lye ahead.
Bravo Lisa, very well written and researched. How do you do it?
I hope to see alot more from you on this blog. Our times are desperate and there is no time to waste. Obama is after absolute power in America and we cannot give up not one more freedom to the Socialists.